Friday, July 27, 2012

Epic Failed

just now when i was in the class.
i received a message where its makes me no mood to continue on
I forced myself not to tear it out
i tried so hard to focus on class
but i failed

My tears finally can out when i reached home
Crying like a child non-stop
i am just so epic fail!
Suddenly feel like not going home this week
Don't ever ever
have a feeling that get abandon
i thought will treat back the same thing to me
I really don't know who should I talk to
i don't know where should i express out
i am fucking so damn right now.
I don't know what's going on
please..... just leave alone
i need to be more independent
more understandable
more mature
I need to be more balance

Why i can such a bad guy??
A thousand reason for not to be like that
why i still acting like this??
Why am i so selfish?
Why?
oh my god
please stop my tears
feel like wanna go a place that can make my mind clear.

     


No comments:

Post a Comment