Friday, February 12, 2010

My 19th Birthday:)

my 19th birthday celebration
8/2/2010(monday)
maybe is the fate that i back kampar at that day
cause that week is not suppose to back kampar
because of certain reason i back kampar for 3 days
i thought no any celebration with them
actually that night celebrate my sister friend 'gao lao''s birthday
after that we went to mm yum cha
because of the electric problem
we back early
around 1 am
jia wei,jien,shan,junxian,kahweng,foai,playboy,mike and his friends
come to my house
and
they all rushed to my room for celebrate my birthday
so surprise............
this time really not under my expectation
at first,Jien 'pakat' with my sister
i thought tuesday they only help me celebrate
haiz.......'jinjak' bo good
haha:)
but really happy
and i highly appreciate it
Thanks alot.....zzzzzz
especially thanks jien for the birthday card
especially thanks shan for special from ipoh drive back to kampar for celebrate my birthday
Thanks kah weng ,foai,playboy and mike for suffering to buy my present
me &jia wei

me &jien

me &shan

all funny guys

Love them much^^

my birthday card

all the signature

==========================================================
Thanks yijing for the power point
no chance to put it out
sorry
but really appreciate it

No comments:

Post a Comment