Saturday, February 20, 2010

[w]hat [I]f


worrying right now
saw friends blog countdown for the result release
make me having nightmare
can't sleep well
whole night worry about my result
1.5.......cgpa
is what i get in the dream
whole night thinking about it
convert to last semester just get 1.9....
left 0.01.....only reach pass
i make many imagination this few day
what if my cgpa get below 2
what if one of the subject fail
what if i put more effort to my study
everything just ruined
keep on thinking
stop me please
i don't wish to repeat any subject
i don't wish to wait for semester 4
hate all those feeling
hate it
damn hate it
just left 5 more day
result release
how i going survive for this 5 more day
suffering.sigh
can someone let me know
what to do right now


No comments:

Post a Comment