Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday^^

result just release
as the same
my marks truly low right now
my cgpa getting low
my expectation still vain
but somehow
felt great right now
no more heavy stress
can have good night to sleep
the pimples on my face
enough to kill me of...
some get good result
some get bad result
but nothing can change now
just can self-comforting that next semester put more effort on it
but next sem just 2 subject
no matter how you study hard
it cant chase back the marks
i sigh deeply
hope all my friends won't give up
and fight with all the chances that you have

still left around half month
suju concert coming soon
many thing have to bother
but excitement
waiting and waiting the day coming
but also scare time pass too fast
really a bit contradiction

wish to see the same in m'sia concert

really touchable

my baobei donghae
have a short hair like previous
more and more cute

really like this picture
'jinjak' cute

just have a nice talk with ah chung
even though feel weird and a bit frighten
but thanks for the concern

ps: kinda bored in this sem break.....
who can clear my boredom????????

No comments:

Post a Comment